Insignia Newsletters  Heraldry  Join us  News  

ANCIENT GLENBUCHAT KIRK CHARMS MEMBERS WHO ATTEND SERVICE



The Aberdeen group of St Lazarus in August 2014 visited West Aberdeenshire to take part in the annual service of ancient Glenbuchat Kirk. The kirk, founded in 1437, is no longer in use, and is maintained by trustees. Our picture shows St Lazarus members and friends at the traditional picnic that takes place within the kirk after the service.


The group had a special welcome for Colin Russell. A new member invested just in May this year, Colin made the 380-mile return journey from his home in Lanarkshire to take part in what is always a special occasion.



















(Clockwise from front left): Charles Sherriffs, Beverley Graham, deputy lieutenant for Aberdeen, Norman McPherson, Mary McPherson, Linda Thomson, Albert Thomson, Yvonne Morton, Lorraine Morton, Colin Russell and Gordon Casely.